Ordered too much or incorrectly
If you have ordered too many or ordered the wrong products, you can return them by filling in the general RMA form. Read the conditions carefully and then fill in the general RMA form. This way you are assured of a faster processing of your return notification.
Conditions for returning wrong or too many ordered products:
- The buyer is obliged to check the delivered products immediately. Any defects found must be reported to VDH Solar within 48 hours. Do you register your return after 14 working days? Then only 75% of the order amount will be reimbursed.
- If it is not possible to return the products with a combined shipment and we have to use separate transport, we are forced to deduct the transport costs incurred from your credit note;
- Urgent delivery of your products is only possible if you have notified VDH Solar of any defects within 24 hours of receipt of the products;
- Returning products is only possible if the product is still in the unopened & original packaging, the product is not used or damaged and you are in possession of the original purchase invoice. Please do not make any notes on the box.
Click here for the general RMA-form.
After you have completed the above RMA form, one of our employees will contact you with a confirmation. If you have any questions about your return notification in the meantime, please feel free to contact us at 0031 (0) 356- 029 670 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you have complaints or do you receive reports of a defective inverter? For this you should contact the supplier immediately. SolarEdge and GoodWe have their own return service policy. Follow the steps below to report your complaint.
The following manufacturers have their own return service policy:
- Please contact GoodWe.
- Create your service ticket here.
- Please contact SolarEdge to report a problem.
- Create a case on the support portal here.
- If you do not have a SolarEdge account, please click here to register.